– Website – means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain;
– User – a private person or entity visiting the Website by means of an electronic route;
– Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website;
– Administrator – website owner;
– Cookies – Wikipedia
– External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Internet website;
2. Types of used Cookies:
– Session cookies – no use;
– Persistent cookies – no use;
– External Cookies used by Internet corporations, which the Administrator has no influence on. Below is a list of services used:
www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
3. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Examples of ways to configure cookies in the most popular browsers:
4. Basic information on data protection – not applicable. The website does not collect any data.