- Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain;
- User - a private person or entity visiting the Website by means of an electronic route;
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website;
- Administrator - website owner;
- Cookies - Wikipedia
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Internet website;
2. Types of used Cookies:
- Session cookies - no use;
- Persistent cookies - no use;
- External Cookies used by Internet corporations, which the Administrator has no influence on. Below is a list of services used:
www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
3. The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Examples of ways to configure cookies in the most popular browsers:
4. Basic information on data protection - not applicable. The website does not collect any data.